Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ORIG3N’s FITCODE: Use Your DNA To Learn Your Fitness Potential!



If you're like me, you want to get the absolute most out of your workouts. Maybe youve tried interval training, HiiT workouts, running? Well do you really know which one is best for YOU? Well you can with FITCODE. FITCODE give you the info you really need so you can know what your fitness potential really is. FITCODE uses your DNA to give you YOUR results! Your genes can tell you all about your unique fitness profile, including genetic capacity, exercise recovery, muscle strength, recovery and more. And best of all, FITCODE is super easy and just requires a quick swab of your cheek from the privacy of your own home!


I just did my FITCODE test and it was super easy. It arrived at my house, I did the swab of my cheek and popped it back in the mail. I cant wait to get my results back. I have the app downloaded and ready to go. With this information I can better understand my body and my own unique fitness equation based on my own genetics. I can use this information to push harder, lift heavier and get the most my workout minutes.


YOUR FITCODE REPORT INCLUDES THE ANALYSIS OF THESE KEY ASPECTS OF FITNESS:


Stop being frustrated that you can’t push harder, run faster, or lift heavier? FITCODE can give you insight into how to become your most fit self you can be. The FITCODE assessment decodes information in your unique DNA, giving you unprecedented insights about your fitness potential.

ORIG3N’s FITCODE is a revolutionary new test that gives users unprecedented information about their fitness potential by looking at what's going on inside...their DNA. With a quick mouth swab, FITCODE uses a series of genetic tests to show how your unique genes affect key aspects of fitness, including genetic capacity for exercise recovery, muscle strength and endurance.

With this insight, you are empowered with the knowledge to make lifestyle choices that are right for your specific fitness needs. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Orig3n FITCODE on the web


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment