Thursday, September 22, 2016

RIPPEDISM The Equalizer: Isometrics & Stretch Workout Review

RIPPEDISM is a 60 day program consisting of 17 streaming workouts available on the RIPPEDISM website.  The workouts are perfect for home use and dont require a lot of space or equipment. The RIPPEDISM workouts are only 35 minutes each, but they are intense, modifications are available! With the RIPPEDISM program you will get everything you need to get ripped in only 60 days, and the best part, the program is only $19.95! You retain access to the streaming package when you purchase for one year! Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews here.

RIPPEDISM The Equalizer: Isometrics & Stretch
Jeff Hirsh and Stu Lopoten, 2016

Stu & Jeff both lead this 33 min yoga inspired isometrics routine. The guys alternate performing exercises, and training in their brick studio. You wont need any equipment for this routine. The workout structure is: 40 seconds isometric hold & 20 seconds rest.


Poses include: warrior, down dog hip opener, reverse plank, warrior 2,  low plank, pigeon chair pose, high plank, reverse warrior, side plank, V & C hold variations, triangle pose, angle pose variations, up-dog, camel, single arm plank, 1/2 moon, and concludes with childs pose. 


I rate this an yoga intermediate. I would best describe this as an isometric yoga hold routine with some light toning benefits. A great supplement to your other RIPPEDISM workouts. Great to stretch out and work your muscles in a new way. 
 I received this workout to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
Learn more about RIPPEDISM coaching opportunities
RIPPEDISM on the web
RIPPEDISM on Facebook 
RIPPEDISM on Twitter
RIPPEDISM on Instagram
RIPPEDISM on YouTube
Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews

RIPPEDISM now offering coaching opportunities! Great pay structure, easy to understand, and clear guidelines. Want to get healthy, and help others with their fitness  goals? Its easy now with Rippedism coaching opportunities! Learn more and get started now. 



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment