Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cholraseptic Spray & Lozenges: Numb That Sore Throat Pain! Cold & Flu Season is Upon Us


Like it or not we are quickly approaching cold and flu season. From the initial aches and pains, pounding headaches, weakness, and fatigue to the itchy sore throat, a seasonal cold or flu is almost unavoidable. If you do happen to get the flu this season, there’s one product that’s sure to sooth your pain. Rated the #1 pharmacist recommend brand for sore throat liquids/sprays, Chloraseptic® products provide fast-acting relief for sore throats and mouth pain. And for those of you who want to keep an eye out for flu outbreaks in your area, visit the Chloraseptic Cold + Flu Tracker for the latest updates. I have been using Chloraseptic since I was a kid and we still use it today at my house. I keep both the spray & lozenges on hand year round. When sore throat hits, you dont want to be without Chloraseptic. It knocks out your sore throat pain! Keep reading to learn more. 



Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Spray  available in Cherry, MentholSoothing Citrus, and Chloraseptic® Pocket Pump is a fast acting spray that provides relief of your sore throat pain in a good tasting Spray. It is #1 Pharamacist Recommended* and provides fast-acting relief of sore throat pain and mouth pain. It is alcohol free, aspirin free, and sugar free. Pharmacy Times, #1 Recommended for Sore Throat Liquids/Sprays/Strips and #1 Recommended for Children’s Sore Throat Products for 2016-2017 . It is perfect for the whole family to temporarily relieve occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.


Chloraseptic® Sore Throat Lozenges available in cherry, Citrus and Honey Lemon with Real Honey provides relief for your sore throat pain quickly with a Soothing flavored Liquid Center. It provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain and the soothing Liquid Center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages. Perfect for temporarily relief of your occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.

For More Information, Visit: 
Chloraseptic on the web
Chloraseptic on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment