Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Phoenix Pride 2017 5K Race


Phoenix Pride 5k. This is my 4th year doing this race. Its always a good one but usually it is HOT - this year we lucked out on the weather. They moved the race up one week but really we just got lucky since the previous Sat was in the 90s. My time was better than it has been all year. I felt great running it but even before the midpoint my knee was killing me. I will do even fewer races next year and opt for any that arent 100% concrete. It makes a huge difference. Regardless still a great race. Here is my collage.



Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Lindsey Lu on Pinterest
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment