Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Vitafusion Gummy Beauty Sleep with Melatonin & Everyday Energy with Green Tea



Introducing Vitafusion: they are the go-to vitamin company for all your gummy vitamin needs! If you are not into swallowing huge pills or just prefer a yummy gummy snack, Vitafusion is for you. Introducing their newest products, Beauty Sleep contains Melatonin, a hormone that is also produced in our brains. It helps to regulate sleep so you awake rested, refreshed,* and ready to take on the day. the other fab product that I had the pleasure of reviewing is their Everyday Energy that contains caffeine from green tea, CoQ10, and B vitamins. Keep reading to learn more about both and Score a $2 off Vitafusion coupon here!



Beauty Sleep gummies are great-tasting melatonin gummies that also includes Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps to support the immune system, muscles, and healthy teeth and bones. These gummies are infused with natural cherry-vanilla flavoring and are gluten-free. I like to take these at nights when its getting late, I am not feeling restful, and I know I need to be up in the morning. They allow me to drift to sleep naturally and wake up refreshed- no drowsiness or next day brain fog. 

Melatonin is a hormone that plays a major role in regulating the sleep-wake cycle of day-night. It is naturally produced by the body, usually at night in a process driven by ambient light. Jet lag symptoms are thought to be due to the disruption of the natural sleep-wake cycle. When we travel through multiple time zones the levels of melatonin produced by the body may be delayed or even ahead of time. Supplementation of melatonin is used in an attempt to help reestablish a proper sleep-wake cycle and help with jet lag.

Vitamin D, also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” aids in the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus which help to form and maintain strong bones and teeth. It may also play a role in maintaining strong muscles.



Everyday Energy:
Everyday Energy provides you with the energy you need to live the life you want. If you are tired of feeling worn out, or waking up tired then I definitely recommend you give these peach tea flavored gummies a try.

Everyday Energy contains 40 mg caffeine from green tea combined with 100 mg L-Theanine to aid alertness, keeping you sharp all day long. It also contains super important B-vitamins to help you convert your food into energy. They also have 100mg CoQ10 to support your energy production.

If you are not sure what Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is (I was not). It is present in virtually all human tissues, where it plays an important role in energy production and functions as an antioxidant. We all know how important antioxidants are to our overall health. CoQ10 may support heart health by preventing against oxidative damage and supplying energy to heart tissue.


For More Information, Visit: 
Vitafusion on the web
Vitafusion on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment