Thursday, August 31, 2017

NEW From Nerium International Double Cleansing Botanical Face Wash!!



I am excited to tell you about Nerium International’s NEW Double Cleansing Botanical Face Wash. Beautiful skin can be achieved easily with this new gem. Nerium International products are one-of-a-kind, science-based line of skincare products that produce results, and they are constantly on the cutting edge in product development. Formulated with exclusive and patented ingredients, Nerium International provides true breakthroughs in anti-aging & skin care. I love the face wash- it cleanses my face and leaves it feeling fresh and clean but not overly dried out. It easily removes dirt & oil and is appropriate for all skin types. It works great on my oily skin. I also love the truly botanical smell. Keep reading to learn all about their new Double Cleansing Botanical Face Wash! 


Double Cleansing Botanical Face Wash is an advanced, lightweight one-step facial cleanser that goes on as a nourishing oil and transforms to a foamy lather with the addition of water, to remove both makeup and impurities, leaving behind soft, smooth, comfortably clean and hydrated skin. This multifunctional facial wash does double-duty as a makeup remover and is delicate enough to be used morning and night. Once you try it, I know you will make Double Cleansing Botanical Face Wash your new go-to morning and night regimen for facial cleansing in on easy step. I know I am!

Featuring gentle coconut derived surfactants & a propriety Sea3C blend of Sea Whip extract, Betula Water and Raffinose. Double Cleansing Botanical Facial Wash combines the cleansing properties of oil with the fresh, lightweight feeling of a foam to wash away dirt, oil, and makeup. 

It is super easy to use- apply 2-4 pumps to your hand and gently massage onto your dry face. This step melts away dirt, impurities, and makeup. Then add a little water, and massage into your face to create a light lather. Rinse with lukewarm water and you are done!


Key Benefits I LOVE: 
  • Helps counteract the effects of air pollution on the skin’s surface
  • Removes makeup, even eye makeup (non-water proof)
  • Deep cleanses while leaving skin feeling soft and smooth

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment