Thursday, August 3, 2017

WITH MY Toothpaste: Fluoride Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Natural!


If you are like me, you avoid fluoride for the health concerns that are coming to light. I no longer use fluoride toothpastes and am always looking for new ones so when presented with the opportunity to review WITH MY Toothpaste I was very excited! WITH MY is EWG verified, All Natural, Cruelty-Free, Fluoride-Free and Vegan! It is also the toothpaste that Gives Back:  for each toothpaste sold, 10% of the profit is used for children's oral health and education world-wide! WITH MY was founded by a U.S. trained dentist, WITH MY's toothpaste has 27 Natural Ingredients which make it Safe for children and adults alike. And Unlike other natural toothpaste brands, this one doesn’t have a clay-like texture and instead is a clear gel. It comes in two delicious flavors, lemonade and spearmint! You can score your own on the WITH MY Indiegogo page. Keep reading to learn more



Everyone needs Toothpaste. So why not make it safe and meaningful? WITH MY toothpastes are dentist developed and safe for all--children, elders, and even those of you who are pregnant! EWG Verified (for safe ingredients!) and PETA registered Cruelty-Free and Vegan. They use NO SLS, SLES, Paraben, Saccharin, Flavoring, Scent, Triclosan, Microbead, or any other Yucky Stuff! And what's even more amazing is that with each purchase, you're helping build a Kindergarten in rural Cambodia!

WITH MY Toothpastes taste great and you can feel good about using them and not putting additional JUNK in your body! WITH MY is manufactured in an ISO, CGMP, KGMP, Ecocert, FDA, KFDA certified facility. Made with natural ingredients and organic calendula and rosemary extracts - your teeth will feel shiny & clean!


For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment