Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Coral LLC Presents: Coral Daily Vitamin D3 For Strong Bones & More!

As you know, I am a huge fan of Coral LLC-they are a brand I know & trust. They have so many amazing products and their newest Coral Daily Vitamin D3 is another winner! Vitamin D is not only for winter- I take Vitamin D year round as I dont feel I get all the D I need from the sun alone. Coral LLC always uses environmentally friendly harvesting of fossilized ocean coral as not to disturb the coral habitats. Keep reading to learn more!


Summer sun doesnt always give you all the Vitamin D that your body needs to maintain strong bones and good overall health. Of course your outdoor jogs, walking the dog, and outdoor sports increase sun exposure—and in turn Vitamin D production—there are other factors at play. Those factors include where you live, how much time you spend in the sun, your skin color, the amount of skin exposed, sunscreen, and many other factors can affect just how much of the “sunshine vitamin” is produced.

Recent research shows that about 42 percent of Americans are Vitamin D deficient, which is why taking a Vitamin D supplement like Coral LLC Coral Daily Vitamin D3 is recommended all year long—no matter the season. I know I dont get as much time outside in the sun as I did when I was young and I know that I could be at risk for osteoporosis. Vitamin D aids in strong bones. In conjunction with my weight training I think I am doing a good job of keeping my bones strong & healthy.

Coral LLC's new Coral Daily Vitamin D3 provides 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3, which is the type of Vitamin D recommended by the Vitamin D Council, and 100 mg of coral calcium, an important partner in support of strong bones. Additionally, the supplement includes 73 other trace minerals derived from above-sea, EcoSafe coral.

Coral Daily Vitamin D3 comes in a convenient container of 100 easy-to-swallow, veggie capsules. All from Coral LLC, the leading brand of coral minerals! is one of the original coral calcium mineral companies in the U.S., using only EcoSafe above-seacoral in its products. The company is located at 5576 Bighorn Drive, Carson City, NV. www.coralcalcium.com
Coral LLC provides all-natural minerals derived from coral in hundreds of health food stores and health food chains across the country, and the world. They are one of the very first above sea coral calcium company to use environmentally friendly harvesting practices of fossilized ocean coral. This is important not to disturb the under the water coral habitats. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Coral Calcium on the  web
Coral Calcium Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment