Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Review: Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell DVD Featuring Gin Miller


The Empower 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell grows with your gains! The sand-filled 3-in-1 Kettlebell can be adjusted to 5, 8 or 12 pounds.This fab Kettlebell has been featured on the Today Show! The patented 3-in-1 Adjustable Kettlebell takes a proven, total body, fitness solution to the next level!  Ergonomically designed for a woman's grip, it features a soft plastic shell that’s easy on the hands and nails and perfect for smooth, controlled moves. Keep reading for a  detailed review of the included DVD.


Empower Fitness: Swing Yourself Fit Total Body Workout
Gin Miller

This DVD contains three full workouts, a 7 min warm up and a 9 min cooldown. Gin works out alone in a gym set & you will only need your Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebell for this routine. 

Total Body: (11 min) Exercises include figure 8, circle & lunge, upright row, swings, squats, burpee hop ins, rock the baby, shuffle & overhead press, scissor jacks, and shot put swing & catch.

Upper Body: (12 min) row & fly's stepping in and out, circles, upright rows, swings, lat swings & balance knee raise, kickback series, bi curls, and side to side swings.

Lower Body: (14 min) squat series, squat overhead raise & abduction, squat slow swinging bell over head, lunge series, lunge pick up & put down bell, lunge pass throughs, & single leg dead lifts adding balance leg raises. 

I rate all of these routines solid intermediate but you can easily adjust the intensity by adjusting the poundage on your Empower 3-in-1 Kettlebell. The Kettlebell is super easy to adjust and can be done in seconds, so you wont miss any of your workout. I found all the routines to be unique & effective and all got my heart rate up during the strength work. I actually like this routine a lot more than expected. One of my fav kettlebell DVDs I have tried. Gin is an excellent instructor and keeps this one moving right along without being rushed but with no wasted time. Unique, fun & effective! I received this DVD & kettlebell to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Empower Fitness on the web
Empower Fitness on Facebook
Empower Fitness on  Twitter
Empower Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment