Friday, February 9, 2018

Green Goo Pain Relief Salve. Arnica, Essential Oils, & Olive Oil Make this EFFECTIVE & Natural Pain Refile!



As you all know I am trying to use natural and organic products, so I am very excited about Green Goo Pain Relief Arnica Salve. I love the Green Goo all natural Deodorant so I knew I would love their Pain Relief Salve as well. It features arnica which is a natural homeopathic flower. This salve for bumps and bruises. Arnica is known for its natural anti-inflammatory properties, which help to soothe aches and pains from injuries and adventures. NO emollients or artificial fillers to reduce the medicinal properties of Arnica. Keep reading to learn more. 
Available in stick, jar, or various tin sizes, you will find the right size for you. Great to toss in your first aid kit, keep in your medicine cabinet and of course to toss in your gym bag. If you are like me and get sore after a tough workout- Green Goo Pain Relief salve is for you! I love that it doesnt contain any funky ingredients. Arnica Flowers are picked at their peak and infused into Olive Oil to make a strong soothing homeopathic salve. Goes on smooth & absorbs easily. 

This formula allows for the highest possible absorption of the herb into your skin allowing for a potent and powerful effect. This special blend of essential oils also have additional anti-inflammatory properties to further enhance the effectiveness of this arnica in the salve.
Pain Relief's unique blend of herbs and essential oils emulates hot and cold therapies, helping to increase circulation. Feel the relief on bruises, sore muscles, sprains, strain, joint pain, and inflammation. Great on stiff knees, arthritic hands, inflamed joints, and so much more! If you are looking to move to more natural pain relief-THIS is the salve for you. I love that they add essential oils to the arnica-which really make this a tough acting, effective pain relief salve. 


Great For:
  • arthritis
  • sore muscles
  • sprains and strains
  • bumps and bruises
  • injuries
  • after a tough workout
  • inflamed joints
  • and more

For More Information, Visit: 
Green Goo on the web
Green Goo on Facebook
Green Goo on Twitter
Green Goo on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment