Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Interview with Coffey Fit's Kelly Coffey-Meyers


If you have had the pleasure of trying any of Kelly Coffey-Meyers workouts- then I am sure you a HUGE fan like I am. I love her 30 Minutes to Fitness series- such a great value, with the DVDs containing two 30 minute routines and a TON of premixes. KCM also offers a fitness channel! You can workout with Kelly one-on-one as she takes you through her personal workouts in her home gym. Also available for the first time is the opportunity to pick from one of her signature premixed workouts, or tune in to her Q&A/interviews and quick workouts with special guests. $9.95/month subscription! Keep reading her interview below & check out all of my Coffey Fit posts & reviews.



Lindsey: You have put out SO many amazing workout DVDs! How do you continually come up with such fun, effective, & innovative routines.

Kelly: When I workout alone in my basement I do whatever I am in the mood for and new routines happen all the time. Also, new moves and ideas always jump into my head when I'm running, driving and reviewing my instructors' classes. I actually cant shut my brain off when it comes to workout ideas, they just keep popping up.

Lindsey: How did you get started in the fitness industry?

Kelly: When I was 13 when I started lifting free weights with my brother and it morphed into an amazing love for fitness until this day. My first official job in the fitness industry was at a Holiday Spa near my college when I was 20.

Lindsey: What does your typical workout week look like?
Kelly: Teaching classes Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays (Intervals, weights, Boxing), working out alone in my basement Tuesdays, running 2-3 miles on Wednesday, DVD/workout rehearsals in my basement on Saturdays occasionally. When in training for a DVD, add on Mon, Wed, Friday rehearsal workouts with my crew after teaching class.

Lindsey: What advice can you offer my readers about sticking to their workout routines/ accomplishing their fitness goals?
Kelly: Just know and accept that you wont want to do it every day but that you HAVE to in order to feel, think and look better.


For More Information, Visit: 
CoffeyFit on the web
CoffeyFit on Facebook
CoffeyFit on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment