Thursday, June 20, 2019

Carlson Labs Totally Zen: Promotes Calmness, Mental Clarity, and Eases Mind Fog


I'm excited to tell you about yet another great product from Carlson Labs. I recently had the pleasure of reviewing their Totally Zen. Carlson Labs Totally Zen promotes calmness - which is perfect for our hectic every day life or on those extra high tension days. It is also great for mental clarity, if you feel a little mind fog from time to time I recommend trying Totally Zen. It is also amazing to ease nervous tension. Keep reading to learn more.


  • Promotes calmness and mental clarity
  • Supports a healthy mood
  • Helps ease occasional nervous tension and stress
  • Provides GABA, L-theanine, and B vitamins
  • Potency and quality guaranteed
Have a stressful day coming up? Just a busy lifestyle? A bad night's sleep? An unfortunate event? All of things can throw off our mind-body balance. Regardless of the cause, we all have days when our bodies need some extra support. Help reset your mindset with Totally Zen, which promotes calmness, mental clarity, and a healthy mood. It's specially formulated with B-complex vitamins, L-theanine, GABA, and other nutrients that help ease occasional nervous tension, stress, moodiness, and fuzzy thinking.

We all have those days, sometimes weeks where work, school, parenthood or all of the above can just get a little too hectic. Those are the days I reach for Carlson Labs Totally Zen. Big day, big event, annoying coworker, stressful event- grab Totally Zen and rest your mindset. 
For More Information, Visit: 
Carlson Labs on the web
Carlson Labs on Facebook
Carlson Labs on Instagram
Carlson Labs on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment