Monday, June 10, 2019

My Soxy Feet Socks: Seamless Toe, Wicking, Comfortable, & CUTE!




Introducing My Soxy Feet. The perfect socks for athletes, gym junkies, exercise DVD fanatics, and anyone active or even just great for lounging and errands. The socks were created by a marathon runner that needed a sock that was secure, moisture-wicking, and perfect for getting her across the finish line without discomfort. My SoxyFeet socks were created to be the first mismatched athletic apparel brand that combines high-performance fabrics with vibrant colors and positive messages to inspire athletes to hit the pavement. I am in love with the seamless toe design. Sock seams are my exercise nemesis! If you are looking for ultimate comfort- look no further. Keep reading to learn more. 


My Soxy Feet socks come in a variety of sizes and styles, and are perfect for runners of all ages and genders. They are constructed with moisture-wicking yarns to keep feet dry, have a seamless toe for comfort, and stay snug on feet all day. Each pair has an inspirational message written on it, such as  “Set Goals” and “Crush ‘em”, and many styles have charity affiliations. The first sock design they released, Heart and Sole, was created to honor the founders mother who lost her life to breast cancer and had a passion for running. The socks have sold at marathons all over the country to raise money and awareness for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.



They stand behind their socks with a one year “love 'em or return 'em” guarantee. Which is amazing and really says a lot about the quality & comfort of their products. They are really very comfortable. I had taken to wearing my socks inside out to avoid the seam rubbing on my toes but now with My Soxy Feet I dont have to! Comfy, cute, and wicking for the ultimate active living socks! 

Available in tons of cute designs, sizes, mens, womens, childrens, and long and short styles- you will find something you love! Lots of great styles are on sale now. Check them out.


For More Information, Visit: 
My Soxy Feet on the web
My Soxy Feet on Twitter
My Soxy Feet on Facebook
My Soxy Feet on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment