Thursday, July 4, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: The Joy of Cycling By Jackie Corley



by Jackie Corley

The Joy of Cycling  by Jackie Corley is a collection of over 200 fun and inspirational quotes on the wonderfulness of riding a bike. If you are cyclist or know someone that is, this book is sure to please.  We all remember what it was like the first time we tried to ride a bike. After some falls, a few bruises and lots of practice, we eventually succeed–and it’s this feeling of accomplishment, freedom, and excitement that is prominently highlighted in The Joy of Cycling. It is the perfect gift for all bike lovers.

I know I remember what it was like the first time I tried to ride a bike.- there were plenty of falls and of course some bruises but with a lot of of practice, I eventually mastered the freedom & joy of two wheels. I definitely felt accomplishment, freedom, and excitement! Jackie takes those feelings and masterfully combines them with wisdom & wit in The Joy of Cycling. Akin to learning how to drive for the first time, riding a bike offers very unique experiences and certainly is more accessible to a lot more people than driving a car. The Joy of Cycling is the perfect gift for cyclists and motorists everywhere.



For More Information, Visit: 
Penguin Random House on Facebook
Penguin Random House on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment