Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Virtual Active British Columbia Sea to Sky Hike Review



Virtual Active British Columbia Sea to Sky Hike
Johnny Pearman

You can choose a guided or unguided option on this 35 min hike across British Columbia. This workout is made for your treadmill but you can hike without it in front of your TV and enjoy the scenery with just your running shoes. Johnny tells you what RP's, and what perceived exertion should be throughout the workout.

The guide tells you where you are & even give some cool fun facts along the way. Scenery includes trees, lakes, bridges, Whistler Bungee bridge where you overlook and watch a few bungee jumpers, creeks, Shannon falls, cliff walk, suspension bridge, Brandywine Park, and a view of the city from the summit, and concludes with a cooldown.

The music in this one is country-esque. The gorgeous scenery reminded me of the Pacific Northwest where I grew up and of course there was even a little drizzle along the way. The intensity of this workout will depend on the treadmill settings you use. Done as is this is a solid intermediate hike. I received this DVD to review.


SUMMER SALE: 50% OFF ALL DVDS! Use the discount code OLDSCHOOL at checkout through September 1st


For More Information, Visit: 
Virtual Active on the web
Virtual Active on Facebook
Virtual Active on Twitter
Virtual Active on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment