Thursday, September 5, 2019

Carlson Introduces a High-Potency Liquid Blend of MCTs and Omega-3s


I'm sure by now you have heard about the benefits of MCT Oil so when I heard Carlson Labs has their own MCT Oil I jumped at the opportunity to review it. Carlson Labs is known for their high quality, award winning products in particular their Omega oils. Did you know that Carlson Labs MCT & Omega-3 Oil may reduce risk factors for heart disease, such as weight and cholesterol. Carlson Labs MCT oil has been shown to support weight and fat loss. This may, in turn, help reduce your risk of heart disease. Carlson Labs MCT & Omega-3 Oil has a great natural lemon-lime flavor. As always, Carlson sources their omega oils sustainably. Keep reading to learn more.



Carlson MCT & Omega-3 provides 1,480 mg of omega-3s and 9,200 mg (9.2 g) of MCTs. MCT & Omega-3 in delicious lemon-lime flavor is a high-potency liquid blend of omega-3 fish oil, packed with EPA and DHA, and coconut-derived MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil, providing caprylic and capric acids.
MCT & Omega-3 in delicious lemon-lime flavor is a high-potency liquid blend of omega-3 fish oil, packed with EPA and DHA, and coconut-derived MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil, providing caprylic and capric acids.
MCT & Omega-3 is the optimal formula for supporting our overall health and wellness and our physical endurance. The medium-chain triglycerides in MCT & Omega-3 are easily digested, metabolized, and absorbed to promote natural energy production and healthy fat metabolism.*
The omega-3 fatty acids, derived from wild-caught, sustainably sourced fish, provide the most beneficial long-chain omega-3s EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, joint, and immune health.*

For More Information, Visit: 
Carlson Labs on the web
Carlson Labs on Facebook
Carlson Labs on Instagram
Carlson Labs on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment