Tuesday, December 3, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: The Everything healthy Mediterranean Cookbook

by Peter Minaki



I am so excited about this fabulous cookbook. I have long wanted to try to eat in the Mediterranean style. In my opinion, it is one of the absolute healthiest way to eat. Fresh, simple ingredients based around fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains, seafood, lean meats, nuts and olive oils ensure you are getting the healthiest possible diet available. Real food, real ingredients and best part - the recipes in this book are ready in 30 minutes are less! Keep reading to learn more.

Mediterranean cuisine is is celebrated all over the world for its fresh, healthy ingredients, vibrant flavors, and complex recipes. The recipes in this book can be made every day since they take only 30 minutes or less. Yes you can make traditional Mediterranean recipes every day, even weeknights!

The Everything Healthy Mediterranean Cookbook provides all the tools you need to make healthy, classic Mediterranean meals right at home. Including 300 recipes—most of which can be made in 30 minutes or less, along with make-ahead and slow cooker meals—this cookbook is perfect for Mediterranean diet beginners.

This fun and easy cookbook has the step-by-step guidance you need to effortlessly incorporate this healthy lifestyle into your busy schedule. Full of great photos, and is well organized and easy to navigate. It contains a glossary, introduction, and index, making it super easy to use. Love Whether you are cooking a quick, delicious meal on a weeknight or an elaborate, decadent meal for a holiday, The Everything Healthy Mediterranean Cookbook makes starting the Mediterranean diet easier than ever.

For More Information, Visit:
Simon & Schuster on Instagram
Simon & Schuster on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment