Wednesday, February 19, 2020

CollageVideo.TV Review: Denise Austin: Power Kickboxing - Two 20-Minute Fat-Blasting Workouts




Denise Austin

There are two 20 minute kickboxing workouts included. Denise leads in a boxing ring with 6 background exercisers. You will not need any equipment for these cardio workouts.

Workout One: After a quick warm up exercises include: jack & jab combo, front kicks, jump ropes, knee pulls, corner to corner jabs, roundhouse kicks, kick & punch combos, shuffle & punch combos, squat kicks, back kicks and concludes with a cool down/ stretch.

Workout Two: After a quick warm up, exercises include: jump rope, jab cross bob weave combo, side kick & punch with plie, front & side knee pulls, jacks, V step punch combo; hi knee run, jacks, travel kicks & jumps, shuffle forward & back with punches, knee hops & punch, glute raises, squat abductions, and a cooldown/ stretch.

I rate these solid intermediate workouts in terms of intensity and choreography. Easy to string together for a longer cardio workout or do them separately for two shorter workouts. I like the choreo level - easy enough to catch onto quickly but interesting enough to keep you motivated. Denise is her usual encouraging, bubbly self. I really enjoyed these routines & am glad I can access them via CollageVideo.TV. I received access to this routine for review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment