Monday, February 17, 2020

NEW CollageVideo.TV Workout Streaming Subscription Service



We all know & love Collage Video and they just got even better! They now offer an amazing video streaming service for only $9.99 per month! CollageVideo.TV is THE place for all your fitness, wellness, and instructional workout videos in the marketplace, offering access to hundreds of hours of top programs from instructors like Denise Austin, Jack LaLanne, Gilad, Kathy Smith, Scott Cole, Joyce Vedral, Amy Bento and more! I logged on and imediatley added a TON of workouts to my favorites list & have already done a handful of workouts. Some of my old favorites that are not available on DVD are available on CollageVideo.TV! Keep reading to learn more. 


There’s something for everyone, from beginning workouts to advanced workouts, senior workouts, and everything in between, including multiple disciplines easily categorized and accessed, such as step, cardio, yoga, Pilates, dance, and more. Search by workout type, intensity level, instructor and more. There is a search bar that can also be used for even more specific searches. Save workouts to your favorites for easy access later! From the homepage, each workout easily shows what equipment is needed, how long the workout is and what fitness genre is featured.


Collage Video.TV is offering a free 7 day trial to browse around, follow along and workout to their favorite trainers and workouts! Check it out with zero risk and I know you will love it as much as I do. Find old favorites and discover new workouts that will become old favorites.

CollageVideo.TV is perfect for travel because it can be seen on virtually any device including iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Roku, Android, personal computers/laptops, and many more. Its also perfect for home use - from your computer or stream right to your TV with a HDMI cord. Here is my morning CollageVideo.Tv workout streamed right to my TV from my laptop.


For More Information, Visit: 
CollageVideo.TV on the web
Collage Video on Facebook
Collage Video on Instagram
Collage Video on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment