Monday, July 12, 2010

And the winner of Collage Video Tracey Mallett Quick Blast dvd is...


Congrats to Jeannette who said... "I follow your blog." I hope you enjoy your new dvd.! Its very versatile and Im sure you will get tons of use out of it.

Thank you to everyone who entered and to Collage Video for being so generous and donating this and other fitness dvds to my lovely blog readers!

As always the winner was chosen using random.org random number generator. Jeannette has been emailed and has 48 hours to claim her prize.

For more information about this dvd or to purchase it or MANY others check out Collage Video, fan them on Facebook, or click on their icon on my right sidebar.

Check my blog tomorrow for another awesome fitness giveaway!!! Youre going to LOVE it.

 ( Custom cakes by Lindsey LuPhoenix custom cakesSpecialty Cakes PhoenixArizona custom specialty cakesSpecialty cupcakes phoenixCustom Phoenix cupcakes  Phoenix wedding cakes Phoenix birthday cakesspecialty birthday cakes phoenix)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Oh my gosh I am so excited to get started! Woo! I lost half a pound today so I am hyped and ready to keep it doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the loss and the win! :)

    ReplyDelete