Thursday, October 27, 2011

Introducing Vapur Bottles!!!!

Introducing a fantastic earth-friendly Anti-Bottle company: Vapur!  



Since toting a bulky reusable water bottle can be a hassle (especially when empty),  the ultra-durable Vapur Anti-Bottle is designed “fold-and-go” anywhere – easily fitting into pockets, purses and packs. The flexible, reusable Anti-Bottle also uses less energy to make and transport than traditional rigid bottles. Now that's a refreshing idea we can all drink to! The Vapur Anti-Bottle stands up when full and when you're done, it lays, rolls, or folds completely flat! Perfect for packing in your luggage!





Vapur Anti-Bottles are:
BPA Free
Washable
Foldable
Freezable
Re-usable
Cleanable
Convenient
Do not leach flavors or colors
Dishwasher safe!



I honestly HATE packing my big ol' water bottle around with me everywhere I go- but I do anyways since Im always drinking my water :) When a normal bottle is empty- you now are stuck lugging the empty bottle around! Well not with Vapur- just fold it up and tuck in in your pocket. I love the attachable clip- making it easy to clip on your bag or backpack. There is also a strip you can write your name on so you know which Vapur bottle is yours! See how flat they roll or fold up? Fabulous, space saving! Great to tuck in your bag when going on a road trip, cruise, exercise class, you name it! 


Every year, 200 billion bottles of water are consumed globally. Unfortunately, only about 12% of these will be recycled, leaving 176 billion plastic bottles to be dumped in landfills or left to float in the ocean. We need to STOP buying bottled water! Grab your Vapur and fill it at home to bring with you! Available in .5 L and .4 L and a wide variety of colors & designs, Vapur has something for every member of your family!


Vapur is committed to raising awareness about the global water crisis and empowering people to make a difference through their own purposeful drinking choices. They have joined the 1% For The Planet program, giving a portion of all Vapur sales to water-related causes. They are also working with charitable groups around the world to help make disposable bottles obsolete and clean water more available than ever. LOVE that Vapur is environmentally conscience!!!!


In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Vapur is contributing $3 of every "Pink Ribbon" Anti-Bottle™ sold to Catwalk for a Cure. Each “Pink Ribbon” Anti-Bottle also comes with a decorative dishwasher-safe pink ribbon sticker! With this Anti-Bottle you’ll be doing doubleduty, saving the planet and the tatas!


For more information about Vapur:
Visit the Vapur Store
Like Vapur on Facebook
Follow Vapur on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

3 comments:

  1. I've seen these and think they are SOOOOO cool!! I need to get my hands on some of them for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they are so compact!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Vapur bottles! I have 2!

    ReplyDelete