Friday, April 27, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Nine Update: 8.5 lbs Down


Nutrisystem Total Nine Week Loss: 8.5 lbs
This weeks loss: .5 lbs


8.5 lbs pounds down!!!! PARTY!!!! Im actually wearing the summer wardrobe I havent worn in years! I got a bunch of super cute board shorts a while back but they are always too snug to wear comfortably. BUT I am happy to report they are fitting perfectly now! WOOT! Its basically like having a whole new wardrobe seeing as though Ive never really worn them- Im guessing theyve maybe been worn one time each. Last weekend we were out and about- it was HOT HOT HOT so I was beyond happy to be wearing shorts- these are the only shorts I own. I have a ton of capris but it really gets too hot here for even capris- yes it reached 108* this weekend (and its only April). I even wore a tank top with the shorts! 


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I can not be held responsible for user errors in entering this contest, shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment