Friday, April 13, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Seven Update: 7.8 Pounds Down


Nutrisystem Total Seven Week Loss: 7.8 lbs
This weeks loss: .6 lbs


YAY! Back down to 7.8 lbs gone!!! Hope to keep up this pace  :) Im getting closer & closer to my goal and it feels great! Love the clothes feeling looser :)


So this weekend is going to be tough for me- please send me positive vibes!!! I have a throwing baby shower on Saturday. We are making a TON of yummmmmy food (cake, banana pudding martinis, and iced coffee punch to name a few)- I have faith in myself that I can handle this though. I will be gone all day- getting my hair done in the AM then pre-party set up, then the party, but I will bring all my Nutrisystem meals with me so I'm sure I can handle that. My real issue will be Sunday...


We are going to a local food festival/ cook-off. We went a few years ago and I ate SO much yummmy food. I will be indulging here but I am not drinking and I am going to watch what I eat and make smart & reasonable choices. I guess keeping my portions in check will be my biggest challenge- wish me luck!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter



I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep that scale going down, down, down! Woooooooooooooo! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!!! Slowly but surely :)

    ReplyDelete