Saturday, June 23, 2012

Elite Models Fragrances: New York Muse

Introducing a fabulous fragrance company: Elite Models! I had the absolute pleasure of reviewing their fun, summery scent: New York Muse! Keep reading for my full review!



Feeling rebellious? Show your temper and spray on New York Muse! Experience the urban feel with this exciting and intense fruity scent! This is a fabulously light & refreshing scent that is perfect for fun in the sun or a summer night on the town. Though I wear it year round - one whiff and instantly I can imagine fun summer days even on a cold winter morning! 

Perfect for summer this fun fresh fragrance contains:
Lotus Flower
Patchouli
Velvet Orchid


The New York Muse scent comes as an Eau de Toilette in an edgy 50ml format and as a body spray 150ml! The perfume is perfect for your vanity and comes in the gorgeous bottle displayed above and the body spray is perfect to toss in your summer bag and take to the beach, keep in your gym bag, or to pack with you on your summer travels. I say get both - and you will never be without!!!! 

For More Information:
Visit the Elite Models Website

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment