Friday, June 29, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Fifteen Update: 10.4 lbs Down


Nutrisystem Total Fifteen Week Loss: 10.4 lbs
This weeks loss: 0 lbs

its a break even week but I will take it. HUGE shindig birthday party (which my bday is actually today but we had the party last week). TOO much snacking and too many adult beverages so honestly I am happy w/ my plateau! With all the festivities done & over with tonight- I am ready to kick some tail next week!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!! We are going tubing and Ill do what I did last time & just bring my Nutrisystem lunch bar and some vegis & fruits to munch on while we float down. We have a big ol' river limo 4 person tube & a floating cooler. Oh and Ill be bringing LOTS of water!! ITS HOT OUT THERE!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment