Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RAVE: FootSmart- Everything Your Feet Need & More!


Nothing screams summer like a new pair of comfy sandals- well let us introduce to you our one-stop shop for everything shoes, socks, feet, and beyond: FootSmart! We had the absolute pleasure of reviewing some fresh summer shoe styles from FootSmart and loved our shopping experience with them SO much we can not wait to tell you all about them! Great prices, super fast shipping, HUGE variety, and excellent customer service makes FootSmart THE place for everything your feet need! Keep reading for details!

Lindsey had the pleasure of reviewing the New Balance Women’s Zen Thong Sandals. These are a real treat for my feet and my bad knee.They are cushioned with memory foam! Seriously memory foam- heaven! I love my memory foam bed so much I had to have these shoes and let me tell you- these are the BOMB! SOOOOOO comfy! I have been wearing them in my kitchen while baking. I cant be on my feet that long in flip flops or house shoes, without my knee acting up so these are a dream come true. Easy to slip on and off perfect for around the house- but whats even better is that they are super cute so they are perfect for wearing all summer long! The dual-density Yoga Memory Foam footbed conforms to the shape of your foot, offering customized comfort. Rubber pods add traction to the EVA outsole, helping keep you steadier on your feet in slippery environments-including slippery surfaces! These are also available in solid black. The New Balance brand runs a tiny bit small- so if you are borderline opt for the larger size. The width was perfect for me and my feet are a tad on the wide side. I definitely give these 5 of 5 stars!!!!

Maria had the pleasure of reviewing the Island Hawaii Women's Cloth Thong Sandals in black. I was torn between the sassy Newport Stripe and the black- they are both SO stylish, I eventually decided on the black as I thought it would match more of my outfits. I am SO excited about my new sandals- cute, trendy, fashionable, comfortable, and easy to dress up or down. I still have my eye on the Newport Stripe as it is just so fun & summery. I love the black ones so much I just might get the stripes! Also available in orange and lime (cute!) these sandals really are the perfect addition to anyone's summer & spring wardrobe! Lighten your steps and brighten your day in Island Hawaii Women's Cloth Thong Sandals! Enjoy as much or little color as you want with foam-cushioned, fabric straps that top this incredibly soft thong sandal. Count on excellent shock absorption for ball-of-foot and heel comfort, thanks to the cushioned EVA midsole. The washable, Ultrasuede®-covered footbed cleans up easily with soap and water and helps prevent odor with antimicrobial protection. The lightweight polyurethane outsole provides excellent durability and cushioning.

Be sure to check out all these fabulous FootSmart product categories for everything your feet need:


For More Information: 
Visit the FootSmart Website
Like FootSmart on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment