Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rave: Summer Fragrances from bodycology


The Belles LOVE yummy fragrances and at the top of our list: bodycology! Why? Because they have the most amazing scents and the most luxurious bath & body products AND at a reasonable price! I love that bodycology products are available at my local Target and many other retailers. bodycologyoffers a HUGE variety of body lotions, soaps, fragrance mists, and more! bodycology includes a delicious range of products that use the highest quality ingredients, long-lasting fragrance and upscale, beautiful packaging – and all at a great priceI love that their scents are very natural smelling- no chemcially scents here, and that they offer such a huge variety of scents! We had the pleasure of reviewing the following:
Every one has a scent that can bring on a flood of memories more effectively than even a thousand pictures. Blackberry Vanilla, new from bodycology, tranports me back to a time, shortly after I was married and moved into my first house, a time filled with adventure and excitement. I had the pleasure of sampling Blackberry Vanilla Body Cream from bodycology. The luxurious body cream is packed with Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C leaving my skin smooth and silky without being greasy. The fragrance lingers with me throughout the day, without being overpowering or overwhelming – just a sweet hint of vanilla coupled with the fruity scent of blackberries.
Another fabulous fragrance, new from bodycology, is Wild Poppy. With a blend of jasmine and rose it is a perfect mix of florals and my favorite new scent from their new line of fragrances. The soft scent transports me back to my younger years with the sweet smells of spring time and anxiously awaiting the fun filled days of summer. I had the pleasure of sampling the Wild Body Foaming Body Wash. With Conditioning and Hydrating Honey and Aloe Vera, this luscious body wash suds up into a rich lather that leaves my skin fresh and clean with a hint of the sweet smell lingering.
In addition to the two great scents we had the pleasure of sampling, bodycology also introduced many new fragrances, including: Cloud NineSunkissed CitrusJuiced BerryPassionfruit PunchTropical EscapeMango Madness and Fresh Melon. But bodycology didn’t stop there, they also introduced a new line of products. bodycology now offers body scrubs, deodorant fragrance mists and fruity mists. I took a stroll over to my local Target had to take a look at these new products and fragrances. I was blown away. In addition to the Wild Poppy and Blackberry Vanilla, which I love, I also managed to stock my cart with Coconut Lime Twist body scrub and Exotic Cherry Blossom fragrance mist. I am going to be sitting, and smelling, pretty!

For More Information:
Visit the Bodycology website
Like Bodycology on Facebook
Follow Bodycology on Twitter
We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment