Friday, June 22, 2012

Week Fourteen Update: .2 Lbs Down


Nutrisystem Total Fourteen Week Loss: 10.4 lbs
This weeks loss: .2 lbs

Did good with food this week! Really prepped in advance and had a plan. That really is the key- dont let yourself get into a situtation without a plan. Bring the food & water you are going to need for the amount of time you are going to be out. If you dont bring it and you get hungry or thirsty, odds are you will reach for whats convenient or buy something that is not a great choice- even worse you end up in the drivethrough!

 I love the variety of the frozen Nutrisystem foods but really love the convenience of the shelf stables foods. I really rely on the bars and muffins and such to keep on hand for busy days. Weekends in particular- its just so easy to toss a bar & a banana in my purse and take with me. No heating required, quick & easy! So not a huge loss this week but a loss is a loss and you know Im happy! I feel like I am right on track with where my body needs to be! Do wish me luck this weekend- its my birthday party and the theme is cupcakes - need I say more!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment