Friday, July 6, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Sixteen Update: 11 lbs Down



Nutrisystem Total Sixteen Week Loss: 11 lbs
This weeks loss: .6 lbs

BAM take that- 11 pounds down!!!! Did everyone have a kicking 4t h? I did! We grilled (despite the heat heat heat). There was burgers, dogs, all sorts of fatty side dishes, desserts, drinks and more BUT I did great, I had my Nutrisystem Flame Broiled Beef Patty (aka nutriburger!) - they are excellent on the grill. I also made sure we had a bunch of green onions & asparagus- which are also amazing on the grill. Chowed down on those and then had a float for dessert. Diet orange soda with a Nutrisystem Orange Creme Bar in it- seriously refreshing and just what the dr ordered ;)



Hope you all had a happy and healthy 4th!



Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment