Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pipila: The 1st UV Pacifier & Bottle Nipple Sterilizer!




A must have for parents everywhere- let me introduce you to Pipila - the world's first UV pacifier sterilizer. Pipila safely kills 99.9% of germs in about 3 minutes! 


Pipila is available in pink, blue, or green and is compact, stylish, and safe! If you have a little one, you know how often their pacifier needs cleaned! Who has time to boil water every time the binky drops? Not me! I have been watching my new God-son and I dont know how I would live without my Pipila! I love the three colors, perfect for little boys, girls, or in gender neutral lime-which is probably my favorite of the three colors. Something to match every kitchen or nursery! 




A must-have for all mommy's & daddy's!

> Safe, hygienic, and environmentally friendly
> Portable - About the size of a baseball
> Complete sterilization in only 3 minutes
> Requires just two AAA batteries
> So simple and safe to use, the baby could do it!
> Available in pink, blue, and lime



I was pleasantly surprised by the sleek and compact size of my Pipila. It runs on only 2 AA batteries and will accommodate most all pacifiers AND bottle nipples. Now that is awesome! I sterilize my bottle nipples even if I wash them in my dishwasher and using my Pipila is so much easier and faster then pulling out a pot, running water, waiting for it to boil, and then boiling. The Pipila takes only three minutes and you have a safely sterilized pacifier or bottle nipple! It is about the size of a baseball so you can easily toss it in your diaper bag so you never have to go without it! 



This is the perfect gift for your next baby shower! My sister has one and loves it- will not leave home without it! She even bought her sitter one. Pipila's are affordable and necessary- especially in the cold & flu season. We all know how we hate to see our little ones sick. Cut down on germs with a Pipila of your very own. 

For More Information, Visit:
Pipila on Facebook
Pipila on Twitter
Pipila on Pinterest

We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment