Friday, September 21, 2012

Konvine: Foldable, Rollable Flats! Stylish & Comfortable!



I am pleased to introduce Konvine: foldable, rollable, comfortable & fashionable ballet flats! Just what your tootsies need- a cute & stylish alternative to those heels! If you are going out dancing- Konvine Foldable Flats are a must have! Just stick a pair in your purse and when your feet have had enough high heel torture-switch into these cute Konvine flats for a real treat for your feet!

I had the pleasure of reviewing these super super cute Snake Skin Konvines with a heart charm. SO CUTE!! I love that Konvine has cute charm options from hearts, peace signs, flowers, to skulls and more, they have every style covered. I cant wait to get a few more pairs of these. As you can see they roll flat so they are perfect to carry with you, to take out on the town, keep in your glove box or trunk and of course perfect for traveling light! And best yet- they are super comfy and lightweight. The bottom is skid resistant and has a nice light tread. I am very happy with the quallity of the fabric and sole of my Konvines.


 Konvines are cute enough to wear to work, a fun night on the town, or with jeans to run errands. I LOVE flats- my bad knee cant really take heels for any amount of time so these are a must have in my wardrobe.  They are great to bring along with you, wear your heels for pictures and then change into your Konvines. 


Available in sizes S-XL, there is something for everyone. I would say these run a bit small so if you are borderline go for the larger size. I love that the sizes cover from size 6 to size 13!!!! And check out the super hot matching purse that comes with Konvines! I love it! SO cute and you can totally use the bag as your purse!



For More Information, Visit:
The Konvine website
Konvine on Facebook
Konvine on Twitter
I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment