Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oogave: The Original Agave Soda (And Its Organic!)


In my quest to get my home, body, & family more green & earth friendly- I discovered Oogave: The Original Agave Soda, that is also certified organic!! While I am a huge advocate of earth friendly products for the home, my #1 priority is to eat organic. After all, what we eat & drink fuels us, and we are what we eat! So of course I have cut out high fructose corn syrup, and am really working on cutting down (out) sugar. Which is why I was so excited to find Oogave, sweetened with agave! Oogave contains no sugar, no faux chemical sweeteners, no processed sweeteners, and of course its organic- and best yet- delicious and available in so many scrumptious unique flavors! 


With so many SUPER UNIQUE flavors to choose from, I had the hardest time deciding with Oogave soda to try. Some that caught my eye and had my mouth watering: 

Watermelon Cream
Strawberry Rhubarb
Vanilla Cream
Mandarin Key Lime
Grapefruit
Ginger Ale

I eventually decided on the Watermelon Cream and OH MY YUM!!! It is so good! I have never had a watermelon soda before and this one is the bomb- subtle creaminess blended with delicious watermelon makes this a must have for any one! We ( I was forced to share lol) loved the Watermelon Cream SO much that I went back to the store and picked up the Strawberry Rhubarb- YUM! I am a huge fan of rhubarb, my grandma used to grow it and we would enjoy fresh pies all summer long but have not had anything rhubarb in YEARS so I was thrilled to see the Strawberry Rhubarb variety offered by Oogave! Are you a fan of strawberry rhubarb pie? If so YOU MUST try it!!!!! SO YUMMY. The sweetness of the strawberries balances the tartness of the rhubarb perfectly, making this a perfect blend! So refreshing.


Oogave is packaged in glass bottles, not plastic! And as we all know plastic leaches chemicals into our food AND we simply have TOO many plastic bottles to even recycle these days! The four-pack bottles are in cardboard containers and there are no plastic rings! YAY!!!

For More Information, Visit:
Check out the store finder to find a local store that carries Oogave
Oogave on the web
Oogave on Facebook
Oogave on Twitter
Oogave on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment