Thursday, September 20, 2012

Peek-A-Boob Strips: MUST HAVE Beauty Accessory

Introducing a super exciting company that offers must have beauty accessories that you we all need: Peek-A-Boob Strips! Say goodbye to blouse gap and bra straps that slip! These awesome, stay-stuck strips are just what you have been looking for! If you have blouse gap or your bra strap/ side showing under a tank, you must check out Peek-A-Boob Strips!


Blouse gap is the worst - I get it on many of my button up work shirts. Before Peek-A-Boob Strips, I was pinning- what a pain - trying to get the pin to not show on the outside, trying not to damage the fabric, trying to pin the dang thing when you are in a hurry in the AM. I am always running late and just dont have the time to pin & repin until its finally in place & not showing. Well NOT ANYMORE: enter Peek-A-Boob Strips!



Peek-A-Boob Strips are super easy to use! They come in strips, pre-portioned to fit between your buttons perfectly. The ends of the strips are easily peeled off, and easy to grip- they are designed with a small unsticky edge so you can peel the back off easily. You just peel, stick, and then peel the other side off. It took me a total of 2 seconds to use a strip this morning on my first try!

Bra straps showing- tacky! Bra showing under your arm- tacky! Not anymore with Peek-A-Boob Strips! Just stick one side to your bra or bra strap and one side to your tank top and you can go worry free all day. I have one tank top that just does not stay put- the straps are constantly slipping, Peek-A-Boob Strips are the perfect solution. Just stick the tank top strap to my bra strap with Peek-A-Boob Strips and I am good to go all day!

Peek-A-Boob Strips come in a super cute pink tin and since they are in pre-cut strips, you can easily toss a few in your purse for a night on the town, after all once the fun starts flowing - you never know what may happen and what may slip out of place! I wont be leaving home without one.

For More Information, Visit:
Peek-A-Boob Strips on the web
Peek-A-Boob Strips on Facebook
Peek-A-Boob Strips on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising


No comments:

Post a Comment