Monday, October 15, 2012

Cool Gear Presents: Stayfit Deluxe Salad Kit

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing the Stayfit Deluxe Salad Kit from an awesome eco-friendly company: Cool Gear! They have EVERYTHING you need for all your food storage needs. We all know that disposable containers are bad for the environment and bad for you pocket book. Re-usable Cool Gear is not only good for your wallet, its good for the environment! And if you dont have access to a fridge- these are PERFECT as they keep your food cold & fresh for hours! Cool Gear offers a HUGE variety of safe food storage needs for all your food and beverages! 


We all know taking your lunch with you is more healthy, cheaper, and better for the environment (no fast food packaging). Well Cool Gear's Stayfit Deluxe Salad Kit makes taking a healthy lunch with you to work, school, or on the go- EASY! I take a salad to work with me every.single.day so when I saw this super awesome stay cool salad container with separate compartments for all my toppings and dressing- I knew I must have it! Nothing is worse than soggy tomatoes ruining your crisp lettuce- which is why I love the separate tray for all my vegis. The dressing container has a lid so you dont have to worry about any spills.

The best feature- particularly for those that are travelling or dont have access to a fridge is that the tray has a built in ice pack. Just stick it in your freezer and it will keep your salad cold & fresh all day! No worries about spoilage or limp salads. And this is a generous sized salad bowl- perfect for me as I enjoy a large salad with my lunch!!!

And of course, as you know I am working on keeping my home green and BPA free! No worries here- this awesome Stayfit Deluxe Salad Kit is BPA free. Safe for me and my whole family! 

Features I love:
  • BPA Free
  • Snap tight tabs on lid
  • Dressing container snaps into tray
  • Non-toxic freezer gel filled tray keeps your salad & dressings cold
  • Salad bowl holds your favorite leafy greens
  • Simply freeze, fill & go

For More Information, Visit:
Cool Gear on the web
Cool Gear on Facebook
Cool Gear on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment