Thursday, November 1, 2012

Skin Care by Dr. Few Presents: Rnol Serum!


Are you concerned with fine lines & wrinkles? I know I am, and I am guessing you answered yes. Well I have found the solution: Skin Care by Dr. Few: Rnol Serum (Retinol 20)! ! What I love so much about this serum is that it is appropriate for all skin types including those with oily and/or acne prone skin- which is me! YAY. Keep reading for my detailed review!
Regular use of this vitamin A derivative will improve the appearance of fine lines and deeper wrinkles that result with aging skin. Dr. Few's R•nol 20 Serum™ is an elegant serum that delivers skin-rejuvenating benefits by enhancing cell turnover with less irritation than prescription retinoids. Making it my choice, I have sensitive skin and cant risk any irritation! I love how silky smooth it leaves my skin. I love that it is non-greasy and therefore, suitable for all skin types including those with oily or acne-prone skin.

Benefits I love and KNOW you will too:

  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for visibly smoother skin
  • With continued use, skin is supple, soft and vibrant

Its simple to use and add into your beauty routine: 
Apply 5-8 drops of serum into hand and gently pat over full face and neck nightly. A little goes a long way so  I know this will last me for quite some time. 

Dr. Julius Few is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than ten years of experience in both academic and private practice settings, and founder of The Few Institute in Chicago. Dr. Few specializes in cosmetic procedures and skin specialties.

I also have my eye on the whole line- their Age With Grace Bundle sounds amazing!!!! Everything your skin needs to look and feel its best!

For More Information, Visit:
The Few Institute on the web
The Few Institute on Twitter
The Few Institute on YouTube
The Few Institute on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details


No comments:

Post a Comment