Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday Hot List: Santa Cruz Organics & R.W. Knudsen Family Products!


I am super excited to tell you all about some of my favorite companies! Just in time for holiday get togethers and natural and organic put Santa Cruz Organics & R.W. Knudsen Family products at the top of my holiday hot list. We all know how many get togethers we have going on this time of year, well let Santa Cruz Organics & R.W. Knudsen Family make holiday snacking and hostess gift giving easy. And best yet- they both fit right into my green living trend with organic and natural products that you can feel good about eating and sharing!


Santa Cruz Organics offers so many fabulous good for you products- I dont know what to tell you about first! Some of my favorites are the Santa Cruz Organics Fruit Spreads- SO DELICIOUS and so fresh tasting and of course they're organic. Good for you, good for the family, good for the earth. The taste is like eating fresh fruits and the ingredient list- super short and all words you can pronounce and know what they are and where they came from- organic fruit & organic pure cane sugar are the stars. Available in many mouth watering flavors such as Blackberry Pomegranate, Seedless Red Raspberry, and Mango- you will want to get a few. Perfect for an appetizer platter at your next holiday get together. Some crackers, cream cheese and Santa Cruz Organics spread makes a sweet and savory appetizer that everyone can enjoy.


R.W. Knudsen Family products carries a huge line of must have superb beverages from juice, sparkling drinks, and carbonated drinks. Perfect to bring as a hostess gift to the next holiday get together. A superb gift for an office gift exchange and of course crack open a bottle at the next party. Nothing says festive like R.W. Knudsen Family Sparkling Organic Pear. My husband loves this so much, he drank the entire bottle in one night!!! Its organic so I didnt worry about it. The taste- amazing!!! The R.W. Knudsen Family sparkling drinks come in a huge variety of flavors, from Sparkling Blueberry, Sparkling Organic Apple, Sparkling Cherry, and Sparkling Pomegranate you will want to grab a few of these. Yummmmy


For More Information, Visit:
Santa Cruz Organics on the web
Santa Cruz Organics on Facebook
Santa Cruz Organics on Twitter
R.W. Knudsen Family on the web
R.W. Knudsen Family  on Facebook
R.W. Knudsen Family on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details




No comments:

Post a Comment