Monday, December 24, 2012

Make all Your Wishes Come True with Wish Dog!!!

THE Perfect cute stocking stuffer for everyone on your list this holiday season. I had the absolute pleasure of reviewing the super cute classic black & white wish dog and I cant wait to get other awesome varieties. The Wish Dog makes a great gift for those people that have everything and those that are hard to shop for. Wish Dogs were born in New Orleans and are popular and fun everywhere!

Wish Dogs are easy to use and fun for everyone. Simply write your wish on a piece of paper, roll the paper and put it in the small hole on the Wish Dogs head. Then you light your wish and the super cute Wish Dog blows smoke out his cute little mouth, making all your wishes come true!!!! How fun!

Wish Dogs would make a super fun Christmas morning tradition. The whole family writes their wishes down and burns them in unison. Bringing in good cheer and fun wishes for the New Year. Available in more than just cute doggies!!!! Check out:

Wish Frog

Wish Plant

Wish Monkey 

And so many more!!!

For More Information, Visit:
Wish Dogs, LLC on the web
Wish Dogs on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment