Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Core Total Body Tone with Tubing: Upper Body & Core





This dvd contains an upper body focused workout and a core workout. Both utilize a cool tubing band that you can purchase from the Merrithew website (or use the tubing you already have).  John works out in a nice studio w/ 2 backgrounders.

Upper Body (21 min) Exercises include squat & overhead press, bi curl, snatch & row, oh press variations, front raises, and a bi & tri combo. 

Core (11 min) This workout hits all the muscles. Exercises include lunges, balance rows, pec fly, bridge & reverse fly, tri extension,and ab prep with tri extensions. 

I rate this an intermediate workout that could easily be modified to fit the needs of most exercisers. John provides excellent form pointers and cuing. He provides some unique and fun variations that make this a great workout for any workout library!


For More Information: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment