Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Blueberry Popsicle Month Recipe Featuring Calorie FREE Sparkling ICE


I am a huge fan of Sparkling ICE beverages and Im sure you are too! I grab one when I need a cool crisp and refreshing beverage. And best yet no calories and no fat yet full of flavor. Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Necterine, and so many more! I have purchased them at my local Kroger store and Safeway as well! They are easy to find and perfect for a guilt free sweet treat. Keep reading to learn more about the September featured flavor and recipe using: Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling ICE. 


I really enjoyed these healthy treats and so did my husband. Quick & easy to make and fun for the little ones. If you use ice cube trays you can leave out the sticks and use the cubes in your morning smoothie or in your drinks instead of plain ice cubes. I like using mine in a glass of water for a nice shot of flavor without the guilt. 



Wight_120829_0779.jpg ICE_17ozBottles_PB_Tag.jpg


Ingredients:
Ice Cube Tray (or your favorite ice pop making molds)
Toothpicks or Popsicle sticks
I bottle Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
1 container of fresh blueberries, chopped

Directions:
1)      Fill your trays or molds with Sparkling ICE, topping each with a scoop of chopped raspberries.
2)      If using ice cube trays cover tray tightly with tin foil.
3)      Poke a Popsicle stick through the foil into each cube.
4)      If using an ice pop maker place the handle sticks into the molds.
5)      Place in the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen.
6)      Enjoy!

For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.




No comments:

Post a Comment