Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Zim's Naturally-Based Products: Hydrocortisone Spray & Arnica Pain Relief!


As you are all aware I am a HUGE fan of natural products, so when I heard that Zim's Naturally Based Products had a new line of products I knew I had to try them! I love everything Ive had the pleasure of trying from Zim's and their new goods are no exception. Keep reading to learn more! I love that Zim's has combined nature with science to create effective products that I trust. 

This spray really helps with skin care issues including rashes, insect bites, eczema and psoriasis. I have super sensitive skin and cant use harsh chemicals at all. I tend to get heat rash (I live in the desert) and exercise in this heat can sometimes give me heat rash. I have been using Zim's Advanced Hydrocortisone Spray on it when I happen to get it and it is amazing! Love the relief it provides and that it contains ingredients like aloe vera, hydrocortisone, arnica flower, and bay leaf oil. Use for relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps, seborrheic, and dermatitis

The Zim's Advanced Gel with Acemannan can help treat cuts, scrapes, abrasions and burns.Great for sunburns! I used this after a day of hiking and it felt awesome. With ingredients like Allantoin, acemannan,  and Arnica and no harsh chemicals you dont have to worry about what you are putting on your skin and can feel good about letting the whole family use this! I keep it in my first aid kit for everyones minor scrapes, cuts and burns.

Zims Arnica Max Roll-On & Gel:

Arnica Max Roll-On contains menthol and aloe vera- natural and effective ingredients! I really like they gel (also available in roll on, spray, and a specialized version for your feet!) because I can apply as liberally as I want. I have been using this on my knee after working out as the swelling starts to kick in about then (still recovering from the surgery). Ive also enjoyed using it on my back & neck - which are always stiff these days.

I have noticed that it has helped effectively relieve pain from:

  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains
I really like that Arnica Max contains arnica, in addition to the menthol & aloe. The scent is not offensive and it vanishes quickly. It contains NO parabens, sulfates, DEA, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, or petrolatum. You can feel good about using this and of course your muscles and joints will thank you!

For More Information, Visit:
Zim's Natural Products on Facebook (score a $2 off coupon)
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment