Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reboost NATURAL Cold & Flu Relief That Really Works!


Reboost Cold and Flu product line is now available in a variety of health food stores and pharmacies near you. I am pleased to have found a cold & flu relief product that contains natural ingredients. I hate using chemicals and love that I have found a product that really works and contains those natural ingredients that I love! Reboost is another way we can easily cut down on the amount of chemicals we put in our bodies on a daily basis. You can feel good about using this and Reboost can be used on adults and children over 4 years old. Welcome to cold & flu season, but now you can defend yourselves naturally with Reboost! Keep reading to learn more!




I had the pleasure of reviewing Reboost Decongestion Spray. This is the first time I have tried a decongestion spray and I am so happy to report that it really helps relieve sinus relief pressure and headaches! Key benefits that I love:


  • Relieves nasal congestion, sinus headache and pressure, and cold/flu nasal symptoms
  • Contains five natural ingredients out of eight actives
  • Does not contain ingredients known to cause drowsiness or rebound effect


More Awesome Reboost Products that I cannot wait to try: 

  • Reboost™ Nasal Spray is used to relieve minor nasal congestion, sinus headache and pressure and cold/flu nasal symptoms. This product does not contain ingredients known to cause drowsiness or rebound effect. Reboost™ Nasal Spray contains five natural ingredients out of eight actives.
  • Reboost™ Throat Spray is used to relieve minor pain from sore throat and pain from canker sores. It contains all natural ingredients and does not contain ingredients known to cause drowsiness. Reboost™ Throat Spray contains all natural, active ingredients.
  •  Reboost™ Tablets are used to relieve minor body aches, headache and fatigue. It contains four natural ingredients out of five actives.
  • Reboost™ Cough Syrup is used to relieve cough and chest congestion. It does not contain ingredients known to cause drowsiness and has no artificial flavors. Reboost™ Cough Syrup contains four natural ingredients out of six actives.

Heel is a pharmaceutical company that makes medicines from ingredients found in nature. Being the global leader in homeopathic combination medications, the company is also a pioneer in the field of scientific research in natural health care. Science proves that Reboost natural products work just as well as their chemical laden counterparts! Finally a natural medicine that works! Great for my whole family!

For More Information, Visit:
Reboost on the web

For More Information, Visit: I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment