Wednesday, September 3, 2014

barre3 Online Workouts, Recipes, Tips, & More!


Did you know that barre3 offers online workouts? Well they do! If you cant make it to a live class you can do workouts from the comfort of your own home for an amazing price. Keep your workouts fresh & interesting with barre3 streamed workouts. Choose your workout time, length, and body part focus to ensure you get exactly the workout you need, when you need it. 


barre3 online workouts range from 10 minute selections, that you could easily mix and match, 30 minute workouts, 40 minute and even 60 minutes. The focuses range from core, total body, lower body, upper body and more. 

Unlike going to a studio class, you can choose your workout length and the body part focus. Want to work your legs on Friday at 4:12 pm - you can now! And you can do it in the privacy of your own home. No more coordinating schedules, driving to the gym, traffic, and parking at the studio. Just log on and get your workout going.


barre3 online also offers tips to get started, lets you know what props you will need for each workout, and tons of great recipes to make sure you are doing it right in the kitchen along with your great barre3 workouts! With tons of subscription options and even gift options, you choose the plan that works for you and save! Check out the barre3 clips online and fall in love like I did. 



For More Information, Visit: 
barre3 on the web
barre3 on Facebook
barre3 on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment