Monday, September 1, 2014

Fitness Favorites Brings You: The FIRM Lower Body Split


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered FIRM favorites, some for the first time EVER on dvd!  Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Lower Body Split, originally released on VHS in 1999. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.


The FIRM: Lower Body Split
Heidi Tanner, Jennifer Paluso, Taber Bruner, Tracie Long, Pam Cauthen, Jennifer Carmen, Nancy Tucker, Tamela Hastie, Carissa Foster, Lisa Kay, Dale Brahbam, 2014

This is a 69 minute parts video that is lower body focused & also includes cardio. The DVD is fully chaptered. You will need a small ball, weights, and a tall box. The workout is done in the mansion & library sets & includes a variety of background exercisers.

After a warmup & stretch, exercises include leg press, tall box climb, hover squats, unweighted side lunges, lunge-dip-knee up, donkey kicks, lying inner & outer thigh work, step squats, marches, kicks, plyos, lunge & pliet series, knee pulls & pushes with heel raises, squat & abductions, bridge w/ the weighted ball, floor core work, and a 
final stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate to advanced routine depending on your poundage. I heavied up and my legs were FEELING it! Lots of variety and includes standing, floor and core work to hit your muscles at all angles. The master instructors provide excellent cuing & form pointers. This is a great lower body workout that had my heart pumping the whole time. I received this dvd to review.




For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment