Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fitness Favorites Presents The FIRM: Upper Body DVD Review


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered FIRM favorites, some for the first time EVER on dvd!  Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Upper Body, originally released on VHS in 1993. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.


The FIRM: FIRM Parts Upper Body 
DePrise Brescia, 2014

This is a 39 minute parts video that is all upper body strength work. The DVD is fully chaptered and compiled from the classics. You will need weights, and a step for this routine.

After a warmup & stretch, exercises include 4 limb routines, overhead press and toe tap, French press & step outs, side toe tap & side arm raises, bi & tri extensions, bent row, pushups, pec fly, seated upper back fly, front & side raises, pliet & upright row, fast bi curls, kickbacks, single arm French press, delt -bi- and overhead combo, double bent row, ribcage pullover a
nd a final stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate routine that you can easily modify up or down depending on your poundage. I really heavied up & got an advanced workout. This is a nonstop routine that really hits all your upper body muscles. 
I received this dvd to review.



For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment