Friday, September 26, 2014

Sobieski Vodka Sauce Recipe: Celebrate Pierogi Day with Sobieski Vodka


I am a vodka girl and Sobieski Vodka 
is my-go to vodka. I am a total convert and wish I would have found it sooner. It has a clean taste and it is reasonably priced. And guess what - no hangover! I always stick with clear liquors because they are lower in calories than darker ones.  I had the pleasure of reviewing Sobieski Vodka and I want to tell you all about it, keep reading for a favorite Sobieski  recipe you can use to celebrate National Pierogi Day. Give Sobieski Vodka a shot – literally, or have a few. Always remember to drink responsibly and never drink & drive!
 
I also cook with my Sobieski. Vodka is great to use to cook with. My favorite way to use it is in pasta sauces. I make a really good vodka sauce to go on my whole grain spaghetti. Did you know that the Pierogi has its own day? Well it does and what better way to kick it off than to pair your pierogis with a delicious vodka sauce. Check out the recipe below:
 
Pierogis à la Sobieski Vodka
 
 
Ingredients:
½  cup Sobieski Vodka
16 oz. or 1 package frozen potato/cheddar pierogies
1 cup water
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup pasta sauce
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese


Directions:
1.       Combine pierogis, water, and butter; cover and bring to boil on medium-high. Boil and stir 2–3 minutes.
2.       Remove lid; boil and stir 1–2 more minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed.
3.       Gently stir in Sobieski Vodka and pasta sauce; reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until hot and sauce begins to thicken. Stir in pine nuts and sprinkle with cheese; serve.
 




For More Information, Visit: 
Sobieski Vodka on the web
Sobieski Vodka on Facebook
Sobieski Vodka on Twitter
Sobieski Vodka on YouTube
 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. Drink responsibly, only for adults over the age of 21, never drink and drive, if you have an alcohol problem reach out for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment