Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dance Off the Inches: Hip Hop Jam Review


Dance Off the Inches: Hip Hop Jam
Jennifer Galardi, 2014
This chaptered dvd contains three 10 minute cardio dance workouts, a 5 min warmup & cooldown, a tutorial step guide, and a  10 minute bonus buns workout. The DVD includes a bonus sculpting loop that you use with the buns workout. Jen works out with 2 backgrounders in a lobby set. 
Jen breaks down each exercise & then puts them all together to form a routine. Funk Groove: step hip swing, plyo heel clicks, chest pop, march w/ rolling hands, reach down & around, and freestyle. Street Style: knee knock hop, chest pop, stomp knee up, and knee slap & twist. Cali pop: step knee up & back, hop back w/ booty pop, side step & shake step, step tap & hip swing, hip pop, box step, and a surfing move. Bonus Booty Blaster: pliet side step, pliet pulses, squats adding a knee, bridge variations. Band work: side step squats, rear leg lifts, and side lying clams.
I rate this a higher beginner, maybe low intermediate cardio routine with moderate complexity choreography. Utilize the step guide and you shouldnt have any problems at all with the choreo. Jen is an awesome lead and her cuing is excellent. The group is definitely having a good time & this is a real feel good workout. I received this dvd to review.
For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website
Anchor Bay on Twitter
Anchor Bay on Facebook
Anchor Bay on YouTube
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment