Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pamela Hoops Presents: Hoop Body Tone DVD

Pamela Hoops: Hoop Body Tone
Pamela Crawford, 2014

This chaptered DVD contains two 20 minute workouts, and a tutorial. Pamela works out on a stage with 2 background exercisers, one providing modification options. You will only need a hoop for this workout. Each workout contains a warm up & coold own

Workout One: After a warm up, you move into cardio exercises using the hoop as a prop, exercises include: ham curls, knee hops, torso twist, cardio lunge & twist, side knee pull crunches, 180 hops, and overhead pass off. Hooping exercises include: basic hooping in various stances, adding in stepping, direction &  pace changes, and box step.


Workout Two: After a warmup you move into bodyweight toning exercises using the hoop as a prop, such as: lunges and squats adding twists and overhead reaches with the hoop. Hooping exercises includes basic hooping in various stances adding in demi squats & demi lunges while hooping, steps, and directional changes..

I rate these workouts intermediate. The hooping is not overly complex, I had no problem keeping up :) I really like Pamela she has a great demeanor, excellent cuing, and great form pointers. This is a fun and diverse workout. I received the dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Pamela Hoops on the Web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment