Friday, November 21, 2014

Green Virgin Products: Chemical Free Laundry Soap & All Purpose Cleaner

As you all know, I am always looking for green products, chemical free products, and ways to make my house & life healthier so when the opportunity to review Green Virgin Products  arose - I jumped at it! I was first intrigued by their liquid soap nuts laundry soap. I have used soap nuts in the past but never seen a liquid version. Let me tell you it is so cool! It is all natural and works wonders- even on those stinky gym clothes! Next I saw they offer a non toxic all purpose cleaner and was even more excited! I have tried making my own cleaner but the recipe I used smelled horrible & didnt seem to do a great job. Both Green Virgin Products I had the opportunity to try worked wonderfully! Keep reading to learn more.
Green Virgin Soap Nuts Liquid:
The liquid is made with our USDA Certified Organic Sapindus Mukorossi Soap Nuts. We extract the saponin using only water. We then remove all the solids and tannins and deodorize it. This is all done using high tech filters using no chemicals only water. This is a unique step that others in the industry do not do. One 16 oz bottle of Green Virgin Products liquid soap nuts lasts for 240 high efficiency washes! The bottle even comes with a convenient pump for ease of use. 

Green Virgin Liquid Soap Nutsis much easier to use than raw soap nuts. You dont have to use a wash bags and you don't have to remember how many loads you have done so far. It is also much more effective, Green Virgin had lab testing done by an independent lab, (Exova) and Green Virgins liquid soap nuts out-cleaned the raw nuts by a large amount! Liquid Soap nuts is a lot less expensive than those store bought toxic chemical detergents.

GVP formula 433:
GVP Formula 433 is a non-toxic cleanser that is an amazing breakthrough in cleaning technology- non-toxic! It is totally non toxic and will not harm the environment like other cleaners to. It is so safe a baby could drink it -that is impressive!!!! People like me, that are chemically sensitive or hypoallergenic love this product! Sensitive but tough enough to tackle even the toughest jobs! It works as good or better than even the most toxic brands you find in the stores.

It is easy to use you just dilute 5:1 or 10:1 and it kills over 99% of e-coli and salmonella bacteria. It even kills insects- no more bug spray! How can it be non toxic and kill insects. GVP Formula 433 is a powerful enough to clean and kills bugs. Insecticides are one of the most dangerous chemicals available to consumers. Get them out of your house & get GVP ASAP. Safe for you, your family, and your pets! I love that it is all purpose, use it in the kitchen, in the fridge, on the floor - you name it and Formula 433 will clean it!
totally-non-toxic-eco-friendly.jpg

For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment