Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: ULTIMATUM Gold Workout DVD

Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 44  min cardio & strength workout in a gym set w/ 4 backgrounders. You will need dumbbells for this workout. There is a timer on the bottom of the screen. The workout is formatted into cardio, then strength, abs, and finishes with a quick cardio finisher. You will perform about 8 exercises nonstop followed by a rest. 

After an all out athletic warmup & quick stretch, exercises include: plyo hammer jacks, burpee & squat hops, plank jacks & hop ins, plank knee pulls, Mt. climbers, shuffle floor touch, hop back & up, sprint climbers, bi bis, alternating overhead press, side to side squats, reverse grip lat row, squat & dumbbell pass through, French press, dip switch kick, hi knee run, isolation lunges, row to pull, floor touch hops, double crunches, knee to elbow pull, toe reaches, and V runner abs. 

This is an advanced workout. Lindsi uses pretty heavy weights and goes at a quick pace so you will keep your heart pumping throughout this workout. I enjoy the interval style and athletic exercises. Lindsi provides great cuing & motivation. I received this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment