Thursday, January 1, 2015

Weight Watchers: 10-Minute Belly & Butt & Thigh Tone Ups DVD Review



Lisa  Wheeler, 2014

This DVD contains six 10 minute routines that you can mix & match. All but the thigh routine utilize dumbbells. Lisa works out with 2 backgrounders, each showing a different intensity. They all start at the beginner level and then Lisa & the advanced mod move into intermediate or advanced versions of the exercises. 

Belly: After a short floor warmup you move into table top oblique routine, plank series, weighted sit ups, reverse crunch toe taps, bicycle, modified side plank knee pull, low back work, and a stretch.

Butt: After a quick warmup you move into KB swings, curtsy & deadlifts, squat hops, plie hops, superman leg raises, and a stretch.

Thighs:   After a quick warmup, exercises include dip lunge squat combo, skater knee ups, lying inner & outer leg work, and a stretch.

Core: A quick warmup is followed by standing side bends, kneeling chops, modified side plank with leg swings, boat, bridge & ribcage pull over, low back work and a stretch.

Upper Body: After a quick warmup, exercises include row, bi variations, upper cuts, modified pushups, lying back work, tri press ups, alternating overhead press series, and a stretch. Lisa keeps your feet moving in this routine.

Lower Body: After a quick warmup, exercises include side & front lunge, squat pulses, squat & twist, knee sweep & twisting lunge, single leg  bridge & leg drops, and a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine. The DVD has a ton of variety & I love that you can mix & match. This is my first time working out with Lisa and I really like her instruction style, very encouraging & provides great tips. Most of the routines include a few cardio bursts along with standing & floor strength work. I received this DVD to review.  

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website 
Anchor Bay on Twitter 
Anchor Bay on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment